Let the Adventure Begin!
History and culture that excite and inspire, gardens that engage and soothe, hands-on discovery that educates and entertains – all of these and more are waiting for you at Glenside Library. Use your library card to receive a Museum Adventure Pass, and get free admission or a special discount, depending on location, at 20+ Chicago area museums.
Check Out A Pass
- Find out what discoveries await you by viewing our current list of Participating Museums and their respective admission offers.
- Check to see if there are any Available Passes to your desired museum. Please note that passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or over the phone.
- Stop by a Service Desk to check out your pass in person. Passes are first come, first served and limited to one pass per family per week.
- Use your pass before the seven day loan period ends. Passes will expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Air Classic Museum of Aviation / Sugar Grove
- American Writers Museum / Chicago
- Aurora Regional Fire Museum / Aurora
- Bess Bower Dunn Museum / Libertyville
- Bronzeville Children’s Museum / Chicago
- Brookfield Zoo / Brookfield
- Cantigny Park / Wheaton
- Cernan Earth and Space Center / River Grove
- Chicago Botanic Garden / Glencoe
- Children’s Museum in Oak Lawn / Oak Lawn
- Elgin History Museum / Elgin
- Elgin Public Museum / Elgin
- Geneva Lake Museum / Lake Geneva
- Illinois Holocaust Museum / Skokie
- Illinois Railway Museum / Union
- KidsWork Children’s Museum / Frankfort
- Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art / Oak Brook
- Mitchell Museum of the American Indian / Evanston
- Naper Settlement / Naperville
- Oriental Institute Museum / Chicago
- Pleasant Home Foundation / Oak Park
- St. Charles Heritage Museum / St. Charles